SPARE PARTS & SERVICE
Spare Parts, Service and Restoration for Existing Equipment
We know that it's important to keep your liquids/solids separation equipment reliable and functional to keep your operation going. Whether you simply need a pump or are planning to retrofit and restore older equipment Palmetto Wastewater Solutions helps our Clients source all the necessary parts and engineering support to ensure you get the most out of your equipment. Our expert Integration team has fully restored systems and redesigned workflows and auxiliary parts (e.g. 316L pump skids) in order to extend the usable life of your equipment. We understand that designing and building new equipment is not the only answer and that's why our Clients trust us to give them an independent straightforward assessment of their options while minding the budget.
Ask us about our systems assessment services for an honest recommendation of your best options for your project.
- Trusted by some of the largest names in Industry
- Vast experience restoring and retrofitting existing systems
- One-off manufacturing for auxiliary pieces like pump skids and pumps
- Experienced Engineers that understand evolving processes and best practice workflows
- Extensive technical support
Palmetto Wastewater Solutions can provide a solution for extending the usable life of any system.
- Power plants: gypsum and fly ash dewatering
- Municipal wastewater treatment
- Food and beverage processing
- Chemical Processing
- Pulp and paper
- Mining and minerals
- Oil and gas
- Refining and petrochemical
- Industrial wastewater
- Paint manufacturing
- Grease trap waste treatment